Datagrid Scrolling

hlowe hlowe at me.com
Sat Aug 25 12:02:07 EDT 2018

I agree. There has been a very significant deterioration in datagrid
scrolling performance since DG2 and LC9 were introduced. Based on feedback
from user testing we have delayed release of an important iOS app update
because DG scrolling was perceived to be unacceptably slow and visually
jerky. The currently released version of the app uses LC8, DG1 and Monte's
mergDatagridScroller code and it scrolls very smoothly.

DG2 is a wonderful update with many exciting new features. I do hope that
the scrolling performance issue can be addressed soon, so that we can take
advantage of the update.

Henry

Ascriva Health Informatics
https://www.ascriva.com