iPad Pro Simulator

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Fri Aug 24 22:53:59 EDT 2018

Has anyone done any testing in the Simulator for the 12" iPad Pro?  I just
tried a stack from another (long) thread and for me it reports the device
resolution of 1536x2048 which is not correct.  The ratio is essentially the
same, but the device resolution should be 2048×2732.  I do have a splash
image of that size specified.  I don't have access to a real device to see
if it is a sim issue or something else.  I built the test with 9.0.1rc2 on
Sierra for iOS 11.2.  I'm not doing any development at the moment that
would use the extra space, but was curious and decided to test it out after
some of the resize issues that were seen in the other thread.