fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Aug 24 17:26:30 EDT 2018

That's the deal though...it shouldn't need to resize at all, but in the
simulator it doesn't fill the screen. The XCode simulators are really
fast though. If you ever do get into Android, avoid their emulator, it's
dog slow.

This thread is approaching cheese dimensions. I hope non-interested
parties have good email filters. ;)