Set the backgroundcolor of all lines a field to null

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Aug 24 09:51:06 EDT 2018

@Richard

re: Algo:

It is a list of audio titles in a category on our web site. most of
which the metadata in stored local my sqlLite. The audio and been posted
since the last update to the app, is "Recent".

  It is stored in an  local variable/array with all the metadata for
each audio, but only the title shown in the field.

This user clicks the line. The mouseup returns word two of the clickline
("1" or "49") to sSelectNum
I then set the background color of that line to "hilite" it. The
behavior(s) take the sSelectNum and the magic happen .. goes to the
local variable, determine if is a audio book, song, chant, music, if is
the metadata in local dBase, or if is has to get to an API on server if
is recent etc.)..show the player and begins the audio.

But then, if user change her mind; click another line; we have to shut
down the previous operation
...stop the player, clear its url etc.  and also unhilite the line.

lockscreen
	set the backcolor of char 1 to - 1 of fld x to empty
unlockscreen

Looks ideal!