Set the backgroundcolor of all lines a field to null

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Aug 23 15:10:30 EDT 2018

There's a lot in that, Brahmanathaswami.
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2018-August/249651.html

2000 lines is not much.  I suspect any time spent is relating to needing
the redraw the field each time it's touched.  Try locking the screen at
the top of the handler and see if that helps.

Also, my question about the algo itself was unaddressed.  If you can
describe what you want it to do I'm sure we can find an efficient solution.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems