revNavigator - Cloning a card - am i doing something wrong?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Aug 23 02:43:15 EDT 2018

Geoff,

now when clicking on the arrows to collapse the stack, nothing happens, regardless where the stack is placed on the desktop.

But when i open the Message Watcher and click on the arrows, then the script editor opens the script of rev_s_revNavigator.livecodescript

and shows this error

stack "rev_s_revNavigator": execution error at line 1576 (Operators is: error in right operand), char 16

Regards,
Matthias