revNavigator - Cloning a card - am i doing something wrong?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 17:16:52 EDT 2018

Okay, I've updated Navigator so that I think it will fix this. You (and
others with multiple monitors) will be the judge, but now on multiple
screens, when collapsing Navigator it should collapse to the top of the
screen it's on. Collapsing all Navigators should have them each collapse on
the screen they're on, only stacking with each other on that screen.

Here's hoping anyway...

Get Navigator here
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz3zqi4botzglgq/navigator.zip?dl=1>. Or grab it
from GitHub <https://github.com/gcanyon/navigator>.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 11:24 AM Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <