Navigator 6.0 Alpha 4

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Tue Aug 21 11:25:30 EDT 2018

Thanks, Geoff ... and sorry... I guess I didn't dig quite deep enough.  I am very "Project Browser" brainwashed... as a result I'm having an "old dog-new tricks" learning curve with Navigator.

I just have to manipulate Navigator a bit more than I had to fiddle with the Project Browser.  Yes, I see that card now

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software
(250) 573-3935