For those who do not know lcTasklist

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:46:29 EDT 2018

Sorry Mathias,

I read the post - went away and had an inkling that the name began with an
"M" so I could have said Mark - but I knew it wasn't Klaus or Richmond -
dementia is not that bad yet! Thank you anyway because I'm sure it would
have come in useful a few times already if I had known about it.. For the
cost,  you only have to save less than half an hour to make it a worthwhile
purchase.

Regards Lagi

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 at 11:29, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <