For those who do not know lcTasklist

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 05:48:13 EDT 2018

HI Malte,

I just bought it on your recommendation - I'm sure it will be very useful
as I'm "refactoring" some old code at the moment (make it work THEN make it
better).

Lagi

A brute force solution that works is better than an elegant solution that
doesn't work.
Steve McConell - Code Complete

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 at 00:44, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <