fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Aug 20 16:36:00 EDT 2018

On 8/19/18 11:11 PM, Ludovic THEBAULT via use-livecode wrote:
> But i found i can get the « real » top and bottom with : round((item 4 of the screenrect*the systemscale)/2)-theight // +theight (for the bottom)
> where theight is the height of my stack before fullscreenmode.

You should be able to get the stack rect from "the rect of this card",
or "the rect of this stack". That may have been lost in the long
conversation that followed your question.

The card rect will tell you the width and height, the stack rect will
tell you the pixel locations of the top, sides, and bottom. Does that
work for you? Brian observed that the actual mobile size isn't defined
yet on preOpenCard (I haven't tested that) so you may need to query it
after the app has fully loaded.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com