fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Aug 20 00:11:57 EDT 2018

When the engine resizes the stack, I’m assuming that it takes into account any system furniture? That isn’t a consideration for iOS (at least yet). I’m excluding keyboard for the moment.

I’m not sure why there should be a difference between any platform though. Line 14 put the group’s center 25px above the bottom of the stack which should have put it right on the bottom edge of the screen. The group is 50px tall and the icons are 32px square. I can see them being off left/right side of narrower devices, but if off the bottom that does not seem right. Maybe we should replace the group with a single grc as a test. Also, the top of the group rect should match the bottom of the browser rect. Everything is done by logical px on iOS... is it different on Android?

In the end, I guess I need to get an Android device so I can start testing.

Thanks,
Brian