use-livecode Digest, Vol 179, Issue 47

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Sun Aug 19 10:55:18 EDT 2018

Thanks, Mark .. but "the result" returns NOTHING in either a distorted Google or local call.. BOTH of which are, indeed,  DNS "errors" not strictly "socket" errors... thanks for that insight!

I'll go back to using tsnet for this other project.  I can time it out and use send" a dummy request to test the connection.

Cheers!

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software
(250) 573-3935