fullscreenmode and rect of a substack on mobile device ?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Sun Aug 19 10:24:43 EDT 2018

If you just want the controls to have the same relative position/size, then the GM can handle this. If you want to change metrics based on portrait/landscape then you either need to add PM or write a custom resize handler that takes orientation into account. My code above should work for the first case (does not use GM). I’ll add something later this afternoon that takes orientation into account.

Thanks,
Brian