Android compass question

Jonathan Lynch jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 14:20:47 EDT 2018

Just a quick addendum to my last comment - I found an html5 online compass
demo that works well on the device. That means I might be able to use the
browser widget that displays the map to read the compass from the device.
If that works, I could reset the map heading inside the widget without
having to get data from LC.

That is actually a huge amount of work, and I hate to have to resort to
that, but having the heading jump around so much is just unworkable. I am
not sure how the browser can get a steady reading when LC is not getting a
steady reading from the system.

--
Do all things with love