Not many people know this.

chipsm at themartinz.com chipsm at themartinz.com
Fri Aug 17 07:06:21 EDT 2018

Geoff,
I truly appreciate what you have done with Navigator. I also appreciate the
amount of work and dedication that it takes to keep this plugin current. I
am still exploring everything that Navigator can do.

Heather,
Thanks for the link to the LiveCode Lessons on "How do I style paragraphs in
a field". I consider the support that you give to the LiveCode Community as
beyond compare.

Sincerely,

Clarence Martin
Email: Chipsm at themartinz.com