Preview HTML of a field

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 15 11:22:04 EDT 2018

get the numToCodePoint of one of the bad characters. It may be your database encoding is an issue. If you are textencoding going in and textdecoding coming out of the database, that would preclude database encoding, especially if you are using a blob column as those (to my knowledge) are already binary type.

Bob S