Navigator v 6 is out

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:37:09 EDT 2018

I've updated to fix several reported issues, and update the Find In Scripts
and Find by Test functions to support behaviors.

Fixes:

1. Opening object Inspectors from Navigator should now work.
2. Command-Double-Click for individual Object Inspectors for multiple
controls should now work better -- there was sometimes a bug where it
wouldn't open inspectors for all the selected controls.
3. Prefs dialog is now a palette, so should never be editable.
4. Corrected some code for bookmarks that was broken by the new list
display formats.
5. Added the ability to find in scripts including behavior scripts, and by
tests to include testing behaviors.

As always, you can get Navigator here
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz3zqi4botzglgq/navigator.zip?dl=1>. Or grab it
from GitHub <https://github.com/gcanyon/navigator>.