Windows: "not responding"

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Aug 14 18:08:00 EDT 2018

to add something to this.... what also seems to help alleviate the problem
is to change the frequency in which the screen updates happen......so show
the progress every 10% instead of every .1% or 1%.

LC is actually really fast at processing variables and chunks....and to be
able to go top speed will be great .....one day when this is addressed.

On Tue, Aug 14, 2018 at 5:31 PM, Curry Kenworthy via use-livecode <