Text rendering of Unicode text in LC

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Aug 13 18:55:09 EDT 2018

That's what I was thinking. Also, I noted that when developing on the Mac, I selected a bold typeface (not typeface with the bold style applied) for a common header label, but when I ported to Windows, LC was substituting the font! Upon further investigation, even though it was a standard web font included on both platforms, the Windows version did not have a bold typeface! So it just gave up thinking the typeface didn't exist and picked another font. So watch out for those little caveats.

Bob S