Using stackoverflow.com

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Aug 13 17:29:46 EDT 2018

agreed on all points .....

Re LC Share.......Had I not fallen in love with Livecode due to its cosmic
arrival in my life i would have clicked the x and never gone back as soon
as i saw the examples on lc share.  its  so incredibly underwhelming.  i
think its something that must be improved, down to the level of being able
to download individual commands and functions that do specific things...and
can be easily updated by those who shared their stuff there.

seems like LC is still going uphill ...but at some point ..... peak
difficulty will be reached ....and the big leaps forward can happen must
more easily.

If I was livecode...i would spend a lot of time consolidating and updating
the learning resources.

And I would post on social media when there is an event happening.

On Mon, Aug 13, 2018 at 4:45 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <