LC 9 and Memory

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Mon Aug 13 14:01:58 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

Yes, doing quite a bit, which LC handles just fine:) Except for these with big queries;) I do want to mention that I call plenty of functions, so it’s not a real tight loop, just a loop with a lot going on.

Ok, will do the next time I run one of these… These big batches take about 5 hours to run.

Thanks,

Steve