Navigator v 6 is out

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:06:38 EDT 2018

The card list is available multiple ways:

1. The card menu (the third menu at the top of Navigator) lists the cards
of whatever stack you're viewing. (up to the menu limit set in preferences
-- the default is 300 -- so if there are more cards than that it will only
display the limit)
2. On the card menu you can select Card List, and Navigator will display
the cards in its list. (up to the list limit set in preferences -- the
default is 10,000, but you can set it higher if you need to)

There is no way in Navigator to replicate the view in the Project Browser,
where you see a list of cards and then open more than one of them to
display their controls at the same time. Alternatives are to have more than
one copy of Navigator open, or to bookmark controls from multiple cards.

gc

On Sat, Aug 11, 2018 at 6:57 AM Tom Glod via use-livecode <