Navigator v 6 is out

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 02:08:38 EDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 6:31 PM Brian Milby via use-livecode <

> Very nice.  (I did notice that your collapse code still has an apparent
> debug msg put with a couple of numbers).
> I'll take it for a spin and see if I notice anything (but kind of doubt I
> will).
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

Nice catch -- it was from when I was first testing the folding code. It's
fixed on my copy, but I found an obscure bug. It looks like the filter
field (in the upper right), which just does a text search in whatever is
being displayed, works fine with folding, but the filter function (which is
accessible on the Actions menu and allows for filtering by any test) causes
the folding code to hide the wrong number of controls. I'm going to look at
that and then post an update.

again, thx

gc