valueDiff for arrays?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 20:36:17 EDT 2018

Are you working with "LiveCode UI elements appear in lists of stacks"
enabled? I specifically named all the script behaviors for Navigator
starting with "rev" and they don't show up in the Project Browser for me.
Not that I had looked before this, I use Navigator for everything. ;-)

On Sat, Aug 4, 2018 at 11:42 AM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <