stackfiles

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 9 18:37:16 EDT 2018

Not to belabor the point, but the stackfiles is a property of a STACK, not a global system property. It would be like setting the foo of stack "test1" to the filename of stack "splash", quitting LC, relaunching LC, opening stack "test1", then expecting to be able to open stack "splash" using it's short name. It's obvious that won't work, so you wouldn't expect the filenames property to make "splash" accessible simply by opening "test1".

But knowledge is power, and as long as we are all aware, it doesn't matter that much to me.

Bob S