stackfiles

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 9 12:06:28 EDT 2018

Ah! I get it now.

I tested this. 2 stacks, one with the stackfiles set to a third stack somewhere on disk. Second one with a button that opens the stack listed in the stackfiles of the first stack using it's short name.

With both stacks open, Clicking the button opens the stack listed in the stackfiles of the first stack. With only the second stack open, I get a script error.

So, yes!

Bob S