LC Builder and 3rd Part DLLs under Windows

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Aug 7 06:32:42 EDT 2018

Hi,

i make use of  the Widgets in LC 9 very often and i am really impressed what is possible with LCB.
I have no deep knowledge of LCB, but if i understand correctly then LCB is able to call OS APIs, right?

If so, is it also possible to call functions of a 3rd party DLL under Windows?

I know there is a very nice but old example on Ken Ray´s page  how to use external DLLs  in LC,

But now with LCB i would prefer LCB to do the complete “wrapping”.

So would it be possible? And if so, are there any examples available already?

Regards,

Matthias