DataGrid image display woes

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Aug 6 14:16:00 EDT 2018

Yes, I did write the original Data Grid. One thing I’ve learned when
working with any code in LiveCode that is shared between objects, however,
is that when you see one object updating and none of the other objects
you’ve forgotten to add “of me”.

--
Trevor DeVore

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 10:41 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <