valueDiff for arrays?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Mon Aug 6 11:50:50 EDT 2018

Alex Tweedly didn't talk nonsense... Byte x [to y] of z is (truly) constant time if z is strictly a binary string.

tArray[x] is constant time if x is already a name - otherwise the string needs turned into a name.

If x is coming from repeat for each key x - then it will already be a name.

(Not sure if that helps!)

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone