[OT] The problem with programming and how to fix it

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 17:08:53 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

> Lost sight of what?

If I understand Richmond correctly, he is talking that for
many developers the name HyperCard is synonymy
with "vastly easier and more accessible programming"
and that RunRev could have taken advantage of this
for positioning LiveCode among other development
platforms... BUT I disagree, because Livecode is
multiplatform and for everyone else, except Mac users,
HyperCard do not run in their computers.

> How are all these artifical intelligence assistants,
> and various drivers needed for the various forms of
> input you suggest built?

> I don't think there are any magic beans around you
> can plant to have them appear...

After Google, Microsoft, Apple and Linux implement these
features in their operating systems, then every program could
use them. Google could be first, then Apple, later Microsoft
and finally Linux... but I could be wrong in this sequence.

Al