valueDiff for arrays?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sun Aug 5 15:04:52 EDT 2018

It's just a case of refactoring but some further thought is required even about the current filter improvement.

By creating a revised form of filter, for example, we have the option of making 'matches' take an RE and not a glob (shell wildcard expr). Yes REs are more complicated but much more generally useful.

This would then lead to a 'matches operator' and a 'matches wildcard' operator.

The code for this is in the filter command already - and the query expression impl would use the same code so it would be as fast as filter currently is.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone