valueDiff for arrays?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sun Aug 5 14:20:09 EDT 2018

That isn't overloading put - that's introducing query expressions...

Which would (at least as far as filter currently goes - I have another as yet unstated reason for suggesting a revised syntax beyond stopping my own mental torture!) eliminate the need for filter into.

e.g

the lines of X where Y

Could be something which would work anywhere an expression does.

However, small steps - the current filter code is tied to the filter command - so additions is easier to do there first as @Monte has demonstrated.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone