datagrid scrolling question

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 4 23:12:52 EDT 2018

I was thinking the same thing. I think the critical distinction is that
datagrids are primarily display mechanisms, not really intended to be read
directly. It's much easier to parse the original input data than to try to
traverse the grid itself, which uses some tricks to appear as a continuous
single control.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On August 4, 2018 6:54:21 PM James At The Hale via use-livecode