Move command on iOS

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Aug 4 19:20:14 EDT 2018

On 8/4/18 5:11 PM, Monte Goulding via use-livecode wrote:
> So I guess ensuring it is positioned correctly for the device before the first move and the hide move hides the whole thing would be a good place to start.

I saw that, just fixed it today. This stack was made 6 years ago before
we had fullscreenMode and rather than re-doing all the layouts to
accomodate, I'm manually placing everything (my god I wish we'd had that
earlier, half the scripts deal with placement, text size and height, and
rotation.) I missed that one.

But the fact that in spite of the initial bad placement the group still
animated correctly makes me wonder what's different.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com