DataGrid image display woes

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Aug 4 05:37:45 EDT 2018

Okay, I have a datagrid Form with a template to display an image and 4
fields.

The fields display the correct data for each line/record, but the unique
image for each line/record is not being correctly displayed.

If the dataGrid height can show all records, the image for the last record
is displayed in the first line and all the other images are empty. If the
dataGrid requires scrolling to display all the records, only every 7th line
displays an image and the image changes as the group is scrolled. I have
tried all the versions I have from from 5.54 up to 8.1 with the same
problem.

Is this a known issue?

Hugh Senior