Move command on iOS

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Fri Aug 3 20:18:51 EDT 2018

Hmm… I patched the crash at startup when not in acceleratedRendering mode for iOS 12. I don’t think it will have much to do with the move command in acceleratedRendering mode. I did recently fix something in acceleratedRendering mode in a stack that had a group coming in from the side that was doing some relayering… Oh… it’s possibly feasible that this is a manifestation of the redraw issue that Brahma found with groups. Could someone open a report with a sample stack and I can check if it’s working...