put URL oddity

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Fri Aug 3 15:45:42 EDT 2018

Ok, so dug a bit deeper into this using TSNet.

the result I’m getting back is:

tsneterr: (35) SSL peer handshake failed, the server most likely requires a client certificate to connect

So it looks like the connection itself is being rejected.

Some googling came across some of the same issues with CURL, which IRC, TSNet uses??

Adding tsNetVerifySSLPeer false to disable SSL peer verification doesn’t help either.

Doesn’t solve the problem either.

Help from Charles W or someone else would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve MacLean