sending javascript to browser widget?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Aug 2 00:07:00 EDT 2018

*on* mouseUp

*local* js_do

*put* "document.getElementById('email').value='mylogin'" into js_do

*do* js_do in widget "Browser 1"

*put* "document.getElementById('pass').value='mypass'" into js_do

*do* js_do in widget "Browser 1"

*put* "document.getElementById('login_form').submit();" into js_do

*do* js_do in widget "Browser 1"

*end* mouseUp

this will log you into facebook. :D :D :D