Down a leafy lane or up queer street?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 14:15:31 EDT 2018

OK: finally I have sorted out the problem.

It seems that IFF I have this in my cardScript:

globalroute66

onpreOpenCard

putspecialFolderPath("resources") & "/assets/img/" intoroute66

everything works.

What I would like to know is:

Why does THAT script & the declaration of a global NOT work when it
resides in the stackScript?

Richmond.