Down a leafy lane or up queer street?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Sun Apr 29 12:42:46 EDT 2018

Richmond,

First of all I never use lockscreens in preopencards. It's redundant unless
there are some conditions I'm unaware of.

I recently had this problem when I used "file==>Import control from==>image
file" and then subsequently set the filename property. It seemed like once
the image control was using an image imported to stack I could never set the
filename property and get anything other than the "horrible gray square". I
don't think it was always this way. What I did to fix it was to delete the
control and then added an empty image control from the IDE tools pallet.
After that I was able to set the filename property and see the images just
fine and dandy. Any chance this is also your problem?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net