Q on Accessing multi-dimension arrays.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 27 10:51:21 EDT 2018

Fettling! I'm going to start using that!

fet·tle
ˈfedl/
verb
gerund or present participle: fettling
	• trim or clean the rough edges of (a metal casting or a piece of pottery) before firing.

Apparently appropriate as well. Pronounced like feddle, likely where we get our fiddle with. And I always thought it was a reference to playing a violin-like musical instrument!

Bob S