Detailed File Information for One File

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Apr 26 19:13:36 EDT 2018

I can't find anything on the forums, which is par for the course, evwn though I know it's been discussed. Is there an LC way to get details about a file without shelling out to do it? I need to get the last modified date of a file so I can check to see if I need to update the version in a database when importing it. I would very much NOT like having to get the detailed files of a folder and filter for the file I am looking for as I already have a path to the actual file, and a folder may contain a lot of files.

Bob S