Enable/disable Group enables/disables all children

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Apr 26 17:56:04 EDT 2018

Exactly. This is not a point of reason as much as it is a decision someone made a long time ago about how to treat certain properties of objects within a group when the same property of the group was modified. Apparently there is a special case for enabled. Someone decided that enabling a group meant enabling everything IN the group, but that this principle should apply to almost nothing else about groups!

Bob S