mergBLE usage

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Mon Apr 23 20:09:46 EDT 2018

Actually... I didn't make that association... so thanks for your help in my previous exploits in mergBLE ... *AND*, of course (as you probably guessed), your offering this time was spot on!.. I'm still getting a handle on how LC handles things like background processing.  I'm used to having explicit commands to send code off to run in the background.  So the "timer" code runs in the "background" while the BLE commands and functions search for a connection.  Cool!  I'll get my head wrapped around this eventually...

As to "dr_mumps", those are my initials "dr" and the MUMPS environment (used extensively in the VA hospitals lab systems) is my true expertise

Cheers and thanks again!
Doug

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software