TOOLS ROUNDUP! TOOLS ROUNDUP!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 23 14:57:49 EDT 2018

On 4/23/18 12:04 PM, dunbarx via use-livecode wrote:
> There must be something different in our setups. All I did was write a
> rawkeyUp handler to return the value of my mouse's right-click. Either you
> get a different value with that action, or something in your machine is
> intercepting that "message" before LC does.

The right-click contextual menu has been in LC forever. It's always
available when using the edit tool, for the browse tool you need to add
some supporting keyboard presses (Cmd-control-shift.) The contextual
menu has lots of handy items, I particularly like "Paste into group"
which is a nice time-saver.

I use Control-tab to toggle between edit and browse tools. That combo
was recently implemented in the script editor, but that's fine, it still
works when a stack is frontmost.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com