Title Case

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 23 11:20:20 EDT 2018

What I do is I have a "force" flag where you can specify whether or not you want to force olny the first letter to be capitalized and the rest lowercase, or else capitilize the first letter of each word and leave the rest as it is. Therefore titleCase("mcReary", false) will produce "McReary". But my function is a validation for user input, not for converting lists of titles to proper case.

I suppose it wouldn't be hard to compile every known compound name prefix (Mc, Mac, O' etc)

Bob S