Digital Pomegranate

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 07:11:37 EDT 2018

There are few moments in life that are more important than business and
coding, this is one of them. All of Digital Pomegranate is our on the
street rejecting the former president who had grabbed power after his term
limits and has become a dictator in the former Soviet country. As you would
expect, lots of arrests and the hospitals are full. Let's just hope they
don't start shooting as have threatened to do.

This has been going on for 10 days now and will continue. It is now
starting to hit the nightly news cycle, so you will see it in the next few
days. The internet has been on and off and now the entire company is on the
streets asking for a free election and better government, so we will not be
providing support for our new widgets for a few days.

https://www.rferl.org/a/armenia-fresh-protests-sarkisian-yerevan-pashinian/29186416.html

--Todd Fabacher