Where does TSNet go on Windows standalone?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Apr 16 13:41:28 EDT 2018

That is indeed strange. Did you use the Inno Setup Wizard to create your installer? I could not see an option to include the whole Externals folder. I suppose I missed it. Since then I have tried Matthias Rebbe’s InstaMaker, which uses Inno Setup, and that does include the Externals folder with its contents.

I expect I did something wrong, but I have not yet found out what.

Graham