DataGrid Column Labels

Terence Heaford theaford at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 16 11:29:35 EDT 2018

I see what you have done and when I create a new project with LC9 and create a Data Grid I do not have any problems.

The issue I have is when I create a Data Grid within a project that has been created with an earlier version of LC.

If this is relevant I do not know.

For the moment I have settled on placing this in the preOpenCard handler

put  “aa,bb,cc,dd,ee,ff,gg,hh" into tFields

replace "," with CR in tFields

set the dgProp[ "column labels" ] of group  “myTable" to tFields

This does the trick but it would be better if I knew why?

There are 13 Data Grids in the project.

8 that were there before LC9 are OK the other 5 exhibit the issue.

All the best

Terry